Friday, January 11, 2008

Feedback from Tina Miles

Ed,

Thank you for the update. While we're sad, we're also relieved to know for sure one way or the other... The emotional roller coaster we felt we were going on was making it difficult to stay excited about the trip--and I want to go excited! Anyway, I sent out a note to our supporters and one wrote back this reply:

"I must admit it has caused me to pray for the people involved in this conflict directly. Thank you. We will all pray for peace and resolution without more violence."

I know it has done the same for us as well...I find it interesting how God used the team members to raise up a small umbrella of prayer in an area where many probably wouldn't have given the situation must thought. Thank you for your leadership, I know this has been a hard time for you!

Tina Miles

No comments: